з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Linxdatacenter is looking for an ambitious and energetic HR Specialist, with a passion to drive new HR direction of Linxdatacenter.
The ideal candidate is passionate about HR and recruitment, is result driven and has already a great track of HR results, preferably in recruitment, HR projects, training and development. We seek for a professional who has the affinity to HR, communicate in English and Russian, and describes him/herself as inspired, driven, people focused and a great networker and team player who always acts with integrity.
- Performing recruitment from A-Z independently: working out the requirements from the hiring manager, ensuring to properly understand the profile, knowing where to source for candidates, having effective interview sessions, negotiating job offer, up to onboarding to ensure that the employee gets a good start.
- Onboarding of the employee: initiating and following the process
- Participate in HR activities: corporate events organization, internal communication building, fulfillment strategy.
- Initiate and participate in HR projects.
- Stimulate effective communication with employees.
- Support in HR documentation.
- Fulfilling tasks under requests.
Knowledge, Competencies & Skills:
- Competency and hands-on experience in recruitment, strong experience of work in recruitment agencies
- Having experience with IT/”tech guys” recruitment
- Soft-skills: strong communication, teamwork, solution thinking, self-organization, initiative
- Ability to work independently, self-starter who is keen to focus on results
- Bringing best practices from former HR experience to improving the Linx HR processes
- English language: at least intermediate for writing and speaking ability to improve
- Ambition to get an experience in international business and further develop within the company
- Permanent employment agreement
- Possibilities to grow and evolve with the company
- Being part of the HR team of dynamic young professionals